18. Mapmaking: A Better Way to Handle Disagreements
Stop arguing. Do this instead! If you don't know everything, maybe your conflicts and disagreements could be opportunities to see the world more than you currently do. Mapmaking is a conflict resolution technique based on the collaborative approach. In this episode, we explore how mapmaking works and what makes it different from arguing.
- "Mending Wall" by Robert Frost
- Arguments in our culture
- What mapmaking isn't (competition)
- What mapmaking is (collaboration)
- Why we resort to competition
- Unity in diversity